Dr. Vikramjeet Singh
Assistant Professor, Mathematical Sciences
Research Interests : Inventory Models, Optimization Techniques, Differential Equations
M.Sc.( Project) – 02
Ph.D – 03 (Presently Guiding)
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
- Ph.D Mathematics (2013) from H.N.B Garhwal( Central University).
- M.Phil with first divison (68%) form Periyar University.
- UGC-NET Quailified (Dec 2007)
- M.Sc. (Mathematics) with First Division (77%) from GNDU campus Amritsar.
- B.Sc. (Computer Application) with First Division (71%) form Hindu college Amritsar.
- Working as an Assistant professor, IKGPTU w.e.f 23 August, 2016.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor and Coordinator of Department of Mathematics, DAV University Jalandhar form 01 August, 2013 to 23 August, 2016.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Lovely Professional University form 04 Feb, 2008 to 31 July, 2013.
- Worked as Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, Guru Nanak Dev University Regional Campus Jalandhar form June 2007 to Feb 2008.
- Worked as Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, Shri Guru Anged Dev College Khandur Sahib form July 2006 to Feb 2007.
- Referred Journals : 15
- International Conferences: 04
- National Conferences: 04